PROGRAM EFFECTIVE DATE:
August 1, 2015 through July 31, 2016
2016 Model Year
Mazda MX-5 Miata
Fleet Incentives are offered as an Invoice Credit on units that are ordered through Mazda's National Fleet Department.
- A dealer must apply for the FLEET INCENTIVE when a unit is delivered out of dealer stock and reported sold as fleet.
- Mazda will pay the dealer or the commercial account upon completion of claim form.
COURTESY DELIVERY PROGRAM:
Mazda North American Operations will pay $300 to the delivering dealer of a Mazda commercial fleet vehicle if the order was generated through the Mazda (MNAO) Fleet Department. Included in this program is full vehicle preparation (PDI) and a full tank of gas, paid on the dealer parts statement where stipulated.
Prices will be protected to the published price in effect on the date the order is received by Mazda Fleet Department (excluding destination & delivery charges).
DEALER ADVERTISING CHARGES:
All advertising charges will be waived from the invoice price. Vehicles purchased from a dealer's inventory are not eligible for this program benefit.
In order to participate in and receive benefits under the Commercial Fleet Program, the dealer or fleet account must complete and submit to Mazda the following Fleet Program Forms, which are available on www.mazdausa.com/fleet, as applicable:
- Application for Fleet Account Eligibility (MFP-1):
This form must be submitted to Mazda prior to ordering to qualify the customer as an Eligible Fleet Account.
- If approved, Mazda will issue a Mazda Fleet Identification Number (F.I.N.) to the customer. This form is not required for a fleet customer who already has a valid Mazda F.I.N.
- Account Order Form (MFP-2):
This form is used when ordering Mazda fleet vehicles. An ordering F.I.N. and an end-user F.I.N. are required. Be sure to include the account name, Mazda F.I.N., delivery information and vehicle specifications. Fax the form to (949) 727-6474 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Fleet Claim Form (MFP-3):
Please make sure to complete all the appropriate boxes and indicate the applicable incentives as well as the payee. This form must be submitted no later than 30 days from vehicle delivery to be eligible for applicable payment.
GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
All of the provisions of this Program are subject to and shall be governed by the Mazda Fleet Program (General Terms and Conditions). You may request a copy or go to www.mazdausa.com/fleet to view and print.
MAZDA FLEET CONTACTS:
Manager, National Fleet Operations
(949) 727-6206 / phone
(949) 727-6474 / email@example.com
Manager, Strategic Fleet Planning
(949) 727-6107 / phone
(949) 727-6474 / firstname.lastname@example.org
Manager, Fleet Commercial Sales
(949) 727-6411 / phone
(949) 727-6474 / email@example.com
Fleet Operations Administrator
(949) 727-6169 / phone
(949) 727-6474 / firstname.lastname@example.org