LESS CONVENTION, MORE INVENTION.
More than a versatile crossover, the CX-5 brings the best EPA-estimated highway MPG of any SUV—including hybrids*—and uncompromised driving together like never before.
- Sleek KODO "Soul of Motion" design
- Sophisticated and versatile interior
- Seating for 5 and up to 65.4 cu ft of cargo space
- Efficient SKYACTIV®-G 2.0L & 2.5L gasoline engines
- Up to an EPA-estimated 35 highway MPG*
- Up to 184 horsepower and 185 lb-ft of torque
- Available Bluetooth® and in-dash navigation with real-time traffic updates
- Available Smart City Brake Support†
- Available Blind Spot Monitoring‡
*Based on EPA estimates for 2015 CX-5 Sport FWD with 2.0L engine and manual transmission, 26 city/35 highway MPG. CX-5 Grand Touring FWD model shown with 2.5L engine and automatic transmission, EPA-estimated 25 city/32 highway MPG. Actual results will vary. SOURCE: 2014 Fuel Economy Guide, December 19, 2013 (www.fueleconomy.gov).
†Smart City Brake Support operates under certain low-speed conditions. It is not a substitute for safe and attentive driving. Factors including movement and shape of the object in front of the vehicle, weather and road conditions can all impact automatic stopping.
‡Always check your mirrors. Be aware of the traffic around you.
Bluetooth is a registered trademark of Bluetooth SIG, Inc.