SERVICE FROM YOUR MAZDA DEALER
MAINTAINING YOUR MAZDA
The service team at your Mazda Dealer has been factory-trained to provide you with exceptional service and ensure your vehicle is performing at its best. Mazda Full Circle Service dealerships use Genuine Mazda Parts and equipment to make sure your Mazda receives the finest care possible.
Schedule a service appointment for your vehicle.
Schedule a service appointment for your vehicle. Find your nearest service dealer to schedule an appointment.Schedule Service
Every new Mazda comes with a limited warranty that provides coverage in the unlikely event a repair is needed in the first years of ownership.
Every new Mazda comes with a limited warranty that provides coverage in the unlikely event a repair is needed in the first years of ownership. Exact details are in your warranty information booklet, but rest-assured, we'll be right there with you. Along with your warranty coverage, Mazda provides Emergency Roadside Assistance for specific warranties, so the only thing you will need to do is enjoy the drive. Keep in mind, Mazda warranty coverage is based on following recommended factory maintenance — a convenient way to store your service records is in the MyMazda Service History Pages. It's easy to complete and a good way to manage your service history.
|3-year/36,000-mile1||New Vehicle Limited Warranty|
|5-year/60,000-mile1||Limited Powertrain Warranty|
|3-year/36,000-mile1||24/7 Roadside Assistance Program|
New Vehicle Limited Warranty
The New Vehicle Limited Warranty period for defects in materials and workmanship in all parts supplied by Mazda2 is 36 months or 36,000 miles, whichever comes first. This transferable limited warranty is included on all new Mazda vehicles sold and serviced in the United States.
Limited Powertrain Warranty
The Limited Powertrain Warranty period for defects in materials and workmanship in the Powertrain components supplied by Mazda3 is 60 months or 60,000 miles, whichever comes first. This limited warranty is transferable during the warranty period on all new Mazda vehicles sold and serviced in the United States. Please reference the warranty chart above for further warranty information.
RX-8 Rotary Engine Core Limited Warranty Extension
Mazda Motor Corporation extended the warranty coverage on Rotary Engine Core Components on all RX-8 vehicles. The warranty coverage for the Rotary Engine Core Components is extended to eight years (96 months) from the original warranty start date, with a 100,000-mileage limitation. The following is a list of components covered by this warranty:
Rotary Engine Core
- Rotary Housing and Internal Parts
- Internal Seals and Gaskets
24/7 Emergency Roadside Assistance
If a Mazda vehicle is not drivable due to a warranted part failure during the coverage period of the New-Vehicle Limited Warranty (36 months/36,000 miles), towing service will be covered to the nearest Mazda Dealer. In addition, if a Mazda vehicle is not drivable due to the failure of a warranted powertrain component, then towing service will be covered during the coverage period of the Limited Powertrain Warranty (60 months/60,000 miles). If a Mazda vehicle is not drivable due to the failure of a warranted rotary engine core component, then towing service will be covered during the coverage period of the Rotary Engine Care Limited Warranty Extension (96 months/100,000 miles).
Download Mazda Roadside Assist App
For iPhone ®4
For Android ™5
Parts and Accessories Warranty
Genuine Mazda Parts Warranty
Mazda's genuine new or remanufactured parts (other than batteries) and accessories purchased from or installed by a Mazda Dealer are covered under the Replacement Parts and Accessories Warranty. This includes Mazda Accessories installed by a Mazda Dealer prior to the retail delivery of a new Mazda vehicle. A Mazda Dealer will repair or replace any properly installed Mazda part or accessory found to be defective in material or workmanship during the Replacement Parts and Accessories Warranty or the remainder of the warranty coverage applied by Mazda to the component.
Mazda's Replacement Parts and Accessories Warranty coverage
Dealer-Installed Replacement Part or Accessory under the New Vehicle Limited Warranty:
1996 and newer vehicles
- 12 months/12,000 miles, whichever comes first from the date the part was installed on the vehicle.
- Labor for replacement will also be covered.
- Customer must provide a copy of the Mazda Dealer repair order showing installation of the part at an authorized Mazda dealer.
Mazda Brake Parts Warranty
Our brakes stop, our warranty doesn’t. All Genuine Mazda and Value Products by Mazda Brake Pads and Shoes Come with a Lifetime Limited Warranty.
- All Genuine Mazda Parts or Value Products by Mazda Brake Pads and Shoes are under warranty, as long as the original purchaser of the replacement brake pads or shoes owns the vehicle on which they were originally installed.
- Warranty is always valid if installation was done by an authorized Mazda Dealer.
- If the brake pads and/or shoes become damaged, defective, or worn out during the warranty period, they may be exchanged for new warranty-equivalent Genuine Mazda Parts or Value Products by Mazda Brake Pads or Shoes.
- Upon purchase, your authorized Mazda Dealer will provide you with a service repair order, which is considered proof of purchase under the terms of the warranty. When requesting a warranty replacement, the service repair order must be presented, and the original components must be returned and exchanged for new replacement brake pads or shoes.
- The customer is responsible for installation charges upon replacement. See your authorized Mazda Dealer for a complete list of warranty rights and limitations.
Mazda High-Performance Replacement Battery Warranty
36/60-Month Replacement Warranty
If Mazda Dealer installed, coverage is as follows:
- 1-36 months: Free replacement and labor
- 37-48 months: Customer is responsible for 70% of the battery MSRP and labor
- 49-60 months: Customer is responsible for 80% of the battery MSRP and labor
What's not covered by your battery's warranty:
- Damage or failure due to accidents, misuse, theft, fire, freezing, improper discharging, etc.
- Use in applications for which the battery is not designed
- Improper installation or battery recharging
Mazda battery warranties are subject to the limitations and exclusions listed in the Mazda Vehicle’s Warranty Information Booklet, “What is Not Covered,” under the Replacement Parts and Accessories Warranty.
Mazda notes that all Genuine Mazda Accessories, if installed by the Mazda Dealer prior to or at initial vehicle retail delivery, carry the same new-vehicle limited warranty as the vehicle. See dealer for limited-warranty details. With all accessories, please check with your Mazda dealer for applicable models. In some cases, additional parts may be required for proper installation. In all cases, professional installation by your Mazda Dealer is recommended. Mazda reserves the right to change product availability or specifications at any time without incurring obligations. See your Mazda Dealer for details.
MAZDA PROTECTION PRODUCTS
If you need to file a claim, discover the process for each Mazda Protection Product.
Mazda Full Circle Service
Mazda Full Circle Service is a comprehensive, no-surprises approach to maintaining your Mazda. Every time you visit the service department of a Mazda Full Circle Service dealership you will receive a complimentary Full Circle Service Inspection and Report Card, detailing anything on your Mazda that may need attention—now or in the future. All Mazda Full Circle Service dealerships are staffed by Mazda service professionals and use Genuine Mazda Parts and equipment designed specifically
for your vehicle.
MAZDA COLLISION NETWORK
When you need to have your Mazda repaired—leave it to the experts. Mazda has partnered with collision centers around the country that have undergone rigorous training. Have confidence in knowing that quality restoration of your Mazda is being done precisely. Mazda certified collision centers follow proper Mazda repair procedures, have access to Genuine Mazda Parts, equipment and tools. These processes and procedures help to ensure complete and safe repairs with an emphasis on delivering outstanding customer service. Trust the reliable specialists throughout our network with your Mazda.
WHY CHOOSE A MAZDA COLLISION NETWORK FACILITY
- Approved Mazda Collision Facilities: To help ensure a safe and complete quality repair for Mazda owners, facilities use specific repair procedures, software, equipment and tools. Approved facilities back their work with a limited lifetime warranty.
- Customer Satisfaction: Network facilities closely monitor your feedback to help ensure they are achieving requirements Mazda has established for vehicle owner’s satisfaction.
- I-CAR® Gold Class® designation: Each repair facility has earned the collision repair industry’s highest achievement for training.
Mazda Protection Products Prepaid Maintenance plans are customizable to your needs and lifestyle. Plans offer exceptional convenience to help keep your new, Certified Pre-Owned or pre-owned Mazda vehicle running at peak performance.
HOW OFTEN SHOULD I SERVICE MY MAZDA?
Schedule a service appointment for your vehicle.
shop genuine mazda accessories
It’s time to get personal. Customize your Mazda inside and out.
BUY GENUINE MAZDA PARTS
Request Genuine Mazda Parts from your dealer.