Every new Mazda comes with a limited warranty that provides coverage in the unlikely event a repair is needed in the first years of ownership. Exact details are in your warranty information booklet, but rest assured, we'll be right there with you. Along with your warranty coverage, Mazda provides Roadside Assistance for specific warranties, so the only thing you’ll need to do is enjoy the drive.
MAZDA LIMITED WARRANTY COVERAGE
|3-year/36,000-mile1||New Vehicle Limited Warranty|
|5-year/60,000-mile1||Limited Powertrain Warranty|
|3-year/36,000-mile1||24/7 Roadside Assistance Program|
BUMPER-TO-BUMPER LIMITED WARRANTY
Mazda warrants that new Mazda cars and trucks will be free of defects with normal use and prescribed maintenance for 36 months or 36,000 miles, whichever comes first. Ordinary maintenance items, adjustments, parts subject to normal wear and certain other items are excluded. This transferable "limited warranty" is included on all new Mazda vehicles sold and serviced in the United States.
POWERTRAIN LIMITED WARRANTY
Mazda warrants that the powertrain components of new Mazda cars and trucks will be free of defects with normal use and prescribed maintenance for 60 months or 60,000 miles, whichever comes first. Ordinary maintenance items, adjustments, parts subject to normal wear and certain other items are excluded. This "limited warranty" is transferable during the warranty period on all new Mazda vehicles sold and serviced in the United States.
Complement the limited warranty on your new vehicle with the Mazda Extended Protection Plan, the only service agreement backed by Mazda. See your Mazda dealer for details.
24-HOUR ROADSIDE ASSISTANCE
Included at no charge for the duration of the New Vehicle Limited Warranty, Mazda's Roadside Assistance Program provides the ultimate peace of mind. No matter what comes your way, we're ready to come assist you 24 hours a day, any day of the year. Help is just a toll-free phone call away.
MAZDA BRAKES WARRANTY
Our brakes stop, our warranty doesn’t. All Genuine Mazda and Value Products by Mazda Brake Pads and Shoes come with a Lifetime Limited Warranty.
- All Genuine Mazda and Value Products by Mazda Brake Pads and Shoes are under warranty, as long as the original purchaser of the replacement brake pads or shoes owns the vehicle on which they were originally installed.
- Warranty is always valid if installation was done by an authorized Mazda dealer.
- If the brake pads and/or shoes become damaged, defective or worn out during the warranty period, they may be exchanged for new warranty-equivalent Genuine Mazda and Value Products by Mazda Brake Pads and Shoes.
- Upon purchase, your authorized Mazda dealer will provide you with a service repair order, which is considered "proof of purchase" under the terms of the warranty. When requesting a warranty replacement, the service repair order must be presented, and the original components must be returned and exchanged for new replacement brake pads or shoes.
- The customer is responsible for installation charges upon replacement.
MAZDA HIGH-PERFORMANCE REPLACEMENT BATTERY WARRANTY
36/60-Month Replacement Warranty
If dealer installed, coverage is as follows:
- 1-36 months: Free replacement and labor
- 37-48 months: Customer is responsible for 70% of the MSRP of battery and labor
- 49-60 months: Customer is responsible for 80% of the MSRP of the battery and labor
What's Not Covered by Your Battery's Warranty:
- Damage or failure due to accidents, misuse, theft, fire, freezing and improper discharging, etc.
- Use in applications for which the battery is not designed
- Improper installation or battery recharging
Mazda battery warranties are subject to the limitations and exclusions listed in the Mazda Vehicle’s Warranty Information Booklet, "What is Not Covered," under the Replacement Parts and Accessories Warranty.
See your authorized Mazda dealer for a complete list of warranty rights and limitations.