Mazda Employee Pricing S-Plan
The Mazda Employee Pricing S-Plan offers eligible participants set, no-hassle prices at a significant savings vs. the Manufacturer’s Suggested Retail Price (MSRP). Eligible customers receive this price without having to negotiate at the dealership.
- The Mazda Employee Pricing S-Plan price is equal to the total dealer invoice price including freight and any voluntary assessments and state-regulated fees.
- Every new Mazda vehicle has an individual Mazda Employee Pricing S-Plan price. The amount is printed in the lower left corner of the factory invoice and labeled as “SPLAN.”
In addition to the savings outlined above, Mazda Employee Pricing S-Plan customers receive the following rebates and incentives as applicable:
- All Customer Cash retail incentives.
- Miscellaneous rebates such as College Graduate, Military or financing cash may apply as long as the specific rules and conditions are met.
- In some cases, Dealer Cash incentives may be converted to Customer Cash.
Other Fees & Charges
- Dealers may charge reasonable and customary documentation fees. Please be advised that with each Mazda dealership being an independently owned and operated franchise, a documentation fee may also be added to the final price of the vehicle.
- Mazda Employee Pricing S-Plan price does not include dealer-installed options, accessories, extended service contracts and other items or services. These items need to be negotiated separately between the dealership and customer.
- Mazda Employee Pricing S-Plan price does not include tax, title, license and required state motor vehicle fees.
- Trade-in, financing and insurance are not covered by the Mazda Employee Pricing S-Plan and must be negotiated between the dealership and customer.
- Dealers may require a deposit when placing a vehicle order. The dealership may retain some or all of this deposit if the customer cancels the order. A written agreement should be signed by both the dealer and customer stating the terms and conditions.
- Optional equipment installed by the dealership and/or aftermarket services provided by the dealership are not covered under the Mazda Employee Pricing S-Plan. Any non-OEM parts and/or aftermarket services installed on the vehicle by the dealership could result in additional charges.